Saturday, March 1, 2008

We should be out campaigning but Mother Nature isn't cooperating

Meeting with the people to discuss the future of the 5th District is easy. Shoveling 6 more inches of newly-fallen snow is NOT.

It seems that whenever there is about to be a political campaign event in the region, we get a heavy snow the day before.

Just keeping the driveway clear is a monumental undertaking. Take a look!

Amanda and I out in the snow.



Even with the snow, my daughter Amanda found ways to keep herself amused. She was eager to not only support me while I cleared the driveway, but to keep the rest of the snow at bay.

Amanda playing in the snow while daddy works.

Do I get a vote to override Punxsutawney Phil? I think it's time to take into consideration that it's March now. No more snow.

No comments: