Sunday, March 2, 2008

Tim Wilson Fundraiser

I wanted to take the time quickly to thank Tim Wilson for inviting me to his fundraiser. Tim is an outstanding young man and will make a first-rate addition to the state legislature. From his service in the Navy to his work building computer systems for our protection, Tim Wilson means to bring common-sense to Harrisburg.

I've found that Tim Wilson and I share similar interests in the area of alternative energy. I'm encouraged that Tim wants to work in Harrisburg supporting policies to bring more alternative energy projects to the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania and the north central region. I wish Tim good luck in his campaign

Unfortunately I was not able to make it personally to the event. I was notified yesterday afternoon that my father was extremely ill. He passed away at approximately 4 p.m. on March 1st, 2008. Our family was at his side and he passed peacefully.

Thankfully, I was able to have a presence at the Tim Wilson event. Victor Ordóñez was able to speak on my behalf and represented our campaign well. He stated my policy positions, my background and achievements, and what we can do to turn this district BLUE!

It's important that we gather together like-minded Democrats and Republicans who are tired of the irresponsible fiscal and foreign policies and concentrate on moving forward together.

With everyone's help, we can make this a BLUE district!

No comments: